ECU Strategic Priorities
The ECU Women’s Roundtable promotes the mission of ECU by funding student scholarships and building leadership and service capacity among women.
The ECU Women’s Roundtable is the key resource for increasing the engagement and philanthropic support of women leaders.
Goals and Metrics
- Encourage board member annual gift support go directly towards Honors College scholarship endowment with 100% board giving both fiscal years.
- Plan the fall 2022 Incredible ECU Women Luncheon to raise funds to support the Honors College Scholarship Endowment.
- Implement an emerita buddy program and assign each board member 1-3 emerita members to engage with at least 2 times during the year.
- Implement an emerita member survey and seek at least a 50% response rate.
- Highlight emerita members through social media channels.
- Implement a Sister Talk Book club discussion at least once per fiscal year.
- Engage board and emerita members with book club participants.
- Get involved in at least 5 initiatives with direct student engagement with a university department or college.
- Promote Giving Tuesday (November 2020 & 2021) and Pirate Nation Gives (March 2021 & 2022) and solicit gifts for Women’s Roundtable priorities.
- Establish a baseline of gifts received for Giving Tuesday and Pirate Nation Gives for 2020-2021.
- Use established baseline to set goal of gifts raised for Giving Tuesday and Pirate Nation Gives for 2021-2022.
- Develop an initiative aligning with International Women’s Day (March 8, 2021 & March 15, 2022).
- Use social media to promote donor initiatives.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with university departments, affinity groups, and advancement councils.
- Create a public recruitment plan to seek applications for the Women’s Roundtable Board of Directors.